Sunday, November 22, 2009

I want to thank Cathy Bryant over at Word Vessel Blog at http://wordvessel.blogspot.com/.
Cathy has been gracious enough to give me the honor of winning another blog award! Go on over and check out her blog. It is really something to see!

award on t

Whoever wins this award is asked to tell 10 honest things about themselves and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. I'm not sure I can pass it on to 10, but I'll do as many as I can. OK - here goes my 10 things:

1. I am over 50 and under 60 years of age. That should give you a ballpark range.

2. I have short hair with a mind of its own.

3. I won a Steel Magnolia award in our community and along with 9 other steel magnolias we will be featured in a community magazine highlighting women.

4. This is the first time I've tried my hand a creating a blog. Not bad for a beginner?

5. I have fibromyalgia which limits my physical abilities.

6. I love to watch Nancy Grace.

7. I love to read - guess you already knew that one!

8. I have two beautiful grown daughters.

9. I live in the country.

10. My favorite genre is cozy mysteries.

HAPPY READING!






1 comment:

  1. Deborah,

    Your blog has also been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! You may pick up your reward tomorrow, Nov. 24 at www.musingsofedwina.blogspot.com.

    Blessings and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete